1600 Lena St., Suite C24
Santa Fe, NM 87505
Santa Fe, NM 87505
- 13-15 November 2016 -- Dr. Breeden will be speaking at the Annual Risk Management Conference held at the Hyatt Regency in Dallas, Texas. This is the Risk Management Association's premier event of the year, bringing together hundreds of industry professionals and providing the latest information on risk management and regulatory issues. The conference also offers many opportunities for networking and forging new business connections. Use promo code PARTNER100 for a $700 savings off the regular registration price. Click here for more info.
- 3-4 November 2016 -- Dr. Breeden will be speaking at the 4th Annual Stress Testing USA: CCAR & DFAST held at the New York Hilton Midtown. Keynote sessions and speakers include reviewing CCAR and DFAST 2016 Stress Tests, regulatory overview, driving efficiencies, and looking ahead to 2017. Click here for more info. Use promo code: PM20 for a 20% discount. Early bird pricing special ends on October 14th.
- 18-21 April 2016 -- Dr. Breeden will be presenting as the SAS global users' conference on applications of Age-Period-Cohort models. "Forecasting Behavior with Age-Period-Cohort Models: How APC Predicted the US Mortgage Crisis, but Also Does So Much More" Click here for the talk summary.
- November 2016 -- We've recently published a technical paper on model convergence in CCAR, DFAST, CECL, IFRS9, and Basel. Click here to read.
- January 2016 -- Our article on how to combine Age-Period-Cohort models with behavior scoring is being published in the Journal of the
Operations Research Society has already been published online and will appear in in print soon.
Find the article online here.
- January 2016 -- Our research into the hidden origins of the US Mortgage Crisis was released by the Philadelphia Federal Reserve. Download the article here.